Join the Servais Society
In the years to come the Servais Society will go on doing their very best to promote Servais’ music by means of concerts, CD recordings and the (re)publication of scores, research into his life and work and the propagation of it through exhibitions, lectures and publications, the further development of a Halle Servais collection, the safeguarding of his heritage in our town, and a lot of other things. More generally, it is our aim to boost the musical and cultural life in Halle and far beyond, focusing on the importance of the cello and the cello repertory, and to stimulate and support talented youngsters via a National Cello Contest.
Are you also getting enthusiastic while you are reading this? If so, you are cordially invited to become a sustaining member of our society. Your moral and financial support will enable us to realize our objectives.
- As a member you will regularly receive an issue of the Newsletter (preferably via e-mail, but we will be pleased to let you have a printed copy in case you have no access to the internet).
- You are also invited to all the activities of the Servais Society. Members can order two tickets at the subscription rate for every concert that the Society organizes.
- We can provide associated musicians and other persons interested with copies of scores at cost price. You can always call on us to help you with any queries about the composer’s life and work.
- Membership’s discount of ca. 10% on publications (books, scores, CDs and DVD) edited by the Servais Society (if directly bought or ordered through the Society)
- Regular members: 10 euro or more.
- Patronizing members: 50 euro or more.
- Cello students: free contribution (not compulsory) during their studies.
You can become a member via the website: