Date(s) - 11/04/2024 - 14/04/2024
Between 11 and 14 April 2024 the Tansman Cello Quartet – Marinela Doko, Fernando Lima, Didier Poskin and Karel Steylaerts – and Ann Van Hecke will conduct master classes in Halle for four successive days.
Whether you find yourself at the beginning of your cello career, or you are still a student or just an enthusiastic amateur, the Tansman Cello Quartet musicians are inviting you for a unique experience.
The four-day meeting consists of:
- individual teaching
- group rehearsals
- playing together in an ensemble.
All participants are expected to have carefully rehearsed the works they have selected in advance.
The lessons will take place from Thursday 11 April till Sunday 14 April.
- concert by the Tansman Quartet and Ann Van Hecke on Thursday evening (7.30 PM)
- a ‘Servais walk’ on Friday or Saturday: following the footsteps of François Servais in the city center and the museum ‘den AST’
- diner on Saturday evening together with the teachers (optional)
- final concert by the participants on Sunday afternoon (5 PM)
More info: download the folder: masterclasses Servais 2024.